The Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Urban Tails Pet Supply in Minneapolis, MN. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (612) 879-0709 for more information!
Great friendly people who are happy to see you and your pets 🙂
Very cute little store with nice products. If you're looking for a bargain, stick with Target or Walmart. The prices here are a bit high for my current budget but the convenience of being local makes this place a nice store to shop. I really like the idea of supporting local stores and the staff were very courteous and kind to us. Urban Tails pet supply does allow animals within the store and we got to meet a couple puppies and by puppies I mean big giant dogs taller than my waist. The food here was quite bourgeois but I was still definitely recommend coming here. I had a great time shopping for my brand new kittens and my best friend there with me.
By far my favorite pet store. Unlike some pet stores, you will not find a single item in the entire shop that is not high quality, and safe for your pet. The staff are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and very sweet with my dog.
Great customer service and knowledge. Will definitely be taking my business to them over buying the large bags of cat food from Costco that have made my cats sick in the past. Thank you guys for the gift bag for my cats 🐱
Very cute small business with friendly and knowledgeable staff!! The selection of foods are high quality.