The Very Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Urban Tails Pet Supply in Minneapolis, MN. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (612) 879-0709 for more information!
Urban Tails is my favorite pet supply store in the Twin Cities and here’s why: They are reliable, welcoming, and very well organized. I am always especially excited to see Sam inside, because they make genuine connections with customers, are greatly knowledgeable of the store/recommendations, and create an overall pleasant experience from welcome to check-out!
Super hard to find the brand my cats enjoy (farmina) and they had SO many different options available from them!! They seem to care about the quality of ingredients which is reassuring when shopping around. I will be going back and may even switch to exclusively shopping here for my pet supplies! Thank you so much.
Cutest store with a furry door greeter 🐱!
Lots of variety and nice staff.
Lola was kind, helpful, caring, and attentive and was very patient and generous with her time and explaining to me the various aspects of numerous dog bones available.
I greatly appreciated her manner and professionalism and it makes me want to come back and spread the word and continue to support this local neighborhood business.
This was an important visit for me because I recently lost a classmate and friend who died young and unexpectedly. He left his beloved dog behind and I wanted to give a nice quality bone to the surviving family and to his dog.
Also, I appreciate how Lola took the time to wrap the bone in light purple tissue paper which I did not expect her to be willing to do. So later, I wrapped the bone up in it and will present it to the family and dog today at my friend's celebration of life ceremony. She also introduced me to one of the store cats, Veronica, who I enjoyed petting.
Thank you, Lola, for making an important difference for me.
Sales happen frequently enough to keep me coming back, and the resident shop cats are very helpful 😜